I just went through an invitro fertilization cycle. My two embryos were implanted on March 2nd, but were fertilized on Feb. 27th. So, today makes 8 days since fertilization. Yesterday I started to feel what seemed like light menstrual cramps in the center and very low part of my stomach. (right above the pubic region) I know I'm not getting ready to start my period because I'm on progesterone shots to keep the rich lining of my uterus in place. So, do you think this could be implantation cramping. It's a very odd feeling. I feel "heavy" in that region. I've also been wondering if the progesterone shots could be causing the cramping.

I haven't had any implantation bleeding, but the cramps are very real and this morning my temp was 98.8. It's normally lower than 98.6. What do you think?

It could be that you are having the cramps due to the shot that you recieved...Some people experinance cramping and implantation bleeding while others do not...I hope that this does work for you and that you have a very normal pregnancy!! Wish you lots of luck!!!!

I had my embryo"s put in on the 10th august, on the 16th i started to bleed too, only light , but also had cramping, nothing that stopped me in my tracks, period not due till 22nd, bleeding almost stopped today 18th so i decieded to do pregnacy test but negitive, i have signs like nasea, backache, headaches!!! i am not due for bloodtest till 21st august, would this be implantation bleeding , and is this too early to test????

Sorry i don't know if you know but may have gotten answers,

Good luck and hope all goews well, this is my secound attempt, and right now this is the most confusing thing in my life....
tina