I found out I was pregnant for the first time ever on Jan 3, 2009 after a few years of infertility. I have PCOS and had taken my second month of Clomid before falling pregnant. I was supposed to have an IUI but the doctor kept missing my ovulation and we fell pregnant on our own. What I remember about those early PG symptoms was that my breasts did not get sore after ovulation as they usually do, and didn't get sore until right before I was expecting AF. I also noticed the Montgomery's tubercles, although I wasn't exactly sure because I had never noticed them before. I even thought I had felt implantation pains but wasn't sure and didn't want to get my hopes up. Once I found out for sure I was pregnant though I was able to look back and verify the symptoms. My worst early PG symptoms were heartburn and sore bbs!

Unfortunately I was diagnosed with a Blighted Ovum during my first ultrasound and miscarried naturally on Feb. 19th.

Today is March 26th (5 weeks from miscarriage) and I have not had AF yet, which I understand is normal. My last blood work was done on March 7th and showed that the pregnancy hormone was under 5, which I understand is back to normal. Last week I just decided to start doing the OPK's just to find out when I might expect AF and to see if I would ovulate and I got a positive on the 19th & 20th. So even though my doctor wanted me to wait one cycle, I had heard that some people are more fertile right after a miscarriage...so my DH and I bd'ed every day that week. I am one of the lucky ones who can see the line gradually getting darker on the OPK's. So we bd'ed on the 16th-19th.

Today I am 7 dpo and last night while watching Idol I felt a few twinges/pinches in my pelvic area. I am thinking they might be implantation pains...but I don't want to get my hopes up again. Also, my breasts are not sore yet either like they used to be after I ovulated (a sign of my 1st pregnancy), but I suppose that could be a hormonal change due to the miscarriage I had. And I think I can see the Montgomery's tubercles again. Also, I had a little bit of heartburn again the day before yesterday which is the first I have had since I miscarried. Today I feel normal except for a few twinges of pain in my breasts once in awhile.
What do you guys think? I am going to take a PT if AF doesn't show by April 4th, but I am curious if anyone thinks I am crazy or if it is okay to be hopeful!

Well, i am certainly no expert on pregnancy, but i have been reading up on it for a while now and well, i thought i'd share what i think...so i hope it helps. Well pretty much, i'm in the same boat as you were when you wrote this. I should be about 7 dpo right now and i have felt some twinges in my stomache and no other symptoms. I'm very curious to see if you ended up being pregnant, from what you said it sounds to me like you have a very good chance of it. Its perfectly good to be hopeful just don't get over hopeful, i know i've done that one to many times :'( . anyway, well i know it's late answering, i just saw this and decided to respond. So how'd everything go?

I'd like to post here to say that I'd also like to know what happened if you're still on the forums and post at all. I know that you didn't register here but if you check your posts, I'd like to hear what happened. Thanks!