Hello
For the past 4 days I have been having lower backache. This is our second month of trying for our first child. My BBT indicated that I ovulated on Oct 31st and I've had slight backache since 6 dpo and also had some mild cramping in my lower abdomen. I haven't had any spotting so far. I am now 9dpo and AF isn't due for another week. Has anyone else who has been pregnant before experienced backache during implantation time?
Thanks. :-)

so did you become pregnant? were these symptoms truly symptoms of implantation/pregnancy? thanks!

I am 8DPO and have no bleeding but had high temperature, lower back pain and slight twiging pains....are you pregnant??

Yes I did have lower back pain and mild cramps with my first pregnancy. At 12 weeks I had a D &c becasue at my first ultrasound there was no heartbeat. It has been five weeks now.. no period yet and I think I might be pregnant again. I am having the same symptoms you are again the mild cramping no bleeding, mild backache and enlarged breasts. I took one pregnancy test it said positive, I took another one a few days later it said neg. I am so confused. I guess we are just so afraid of looking foolish or looking like we are over reacting when in fact we shouldnt second guess ourselves. If we are experiencing changes in our bodies than we have the right to voice it whether we are pregnant or not. And if we are just plain excited about the thought of being pregnant we should rejoice in it and not be afraid to feel that way (after all it is what we want) without fear of others not taking us seriously or thinking we are jumping the gun. Take care it will all work out... Keep posted about whther you are pregnant or not.

I went throught a miscarriage. It sounds like you got your + bc there was still Hcg in your system. Even with a D&C...you will still have the hormone in your body. It takes a while for it to leave your system.....which is prolly why you had the - test.