Hi, I just recently had my mirena IUD removed on August 31, 2010. I started my period on that same day. I was told I have cysts on my left ovary and lots of pain and cramping from those. I had my period for 9 days then a week later I started a very light period, really watery and then turned brown. I have been feeling way more tired then normal, naucous on and off, craving certain foods, sore breasts, and lower back pain. Could I possibly be pregnant? My husband and I aren't really trying to get pregnant but open to the idea so we aren't trying to stop it either. Can anyone out there help me out with this. I believe it could be too early to tell. With my daughter I didn't know I was pregnant till I was almost 3 months due to the fact that I had very few symptoms and had my period till I was 4 months along. Please, any advise would be wonderful!

Please I'm new to this whole thing and I need advise! Has anyone had this happen to them before?