I am allergic to most all pain meds, when I had my TAH on September of 2009, my Dr put me on Morphine which lowered my BP
and he then took me off the IV. He sent me home with 15mg morphine tablets, I only took 5, mad me nauseaus, I hurt my back
on Tuesday evening and took a tablet with food, About an hour later I got a terrible headache, very nauseaus so I went to bed.
I woke up the next morning and felt like I was going to throw up, on the way to the bathroom I passed out and hit apparently fell into the dresser, got up and then threw up, when throwing up I felt something pull on my lower left side, Now when I cough it really hurts
on my left side, when I sneeze it is unreal. I am short of breath, it hurt when I breath in deep. Hurts to move in certain directions. Question, pulled muscle on lower rib or bruised ribs or more? I do have big bruise on left hip and it is swollen. I know this is alot of information but I wanted you to have all the deails.
Thank you