for the past 2 weeks i was loosing my voice and no i have swallin glands what does that mean?

yes my husband had the same problem,and it was laryngitis>is an inflammation (soreness) irritation (inflammation)and swelling of the voice box and the area around it,it may cause your voice to change,or you may loose your voice entirely for short while.also,strain their voices by (yelling,)(talking )for long conversations),or singing may als devlope laryngitis,,,,,my husband needed tretment for laryngitis,,they gave him benedril,for the itchy ness,and for the laryngitis they gave him 1methylpred 4mg pack 21 qltst,,,stands for medrol doserack,, this is sterioeds but there are tablets,, for six days,, they also told him 2 take i beprofin 4 the pain,and they told him to take 4 the swelllen advil,or tylenol,, go 2 the emegency,,hospital and they will attend you quick thats what i did 4 my husband,,,the same day we went and ride away they attended him,,dont go to a specialist,,they charged my husband $200,dollers just 2 stick him a stick down his throat,,just go stright 2 the emergency hopital,,its better u dont want to get ript off ok,,, take care hope i help uuuu in all the way i can ,,,if you like to say thank uuu,,email is,,******* take care christina,,,,hope i answer ur ???\

**edited by moderator**emails not allowed**

Celebrity
Are you stressed in anyway?
I lose my voice if im tied, stressed. upset or cough alot.
Do you feel ill?