I had my last period May 21st thru May 24th, I am on a 26 day cycle. My most fertile day was May30th. My Ovulation day was June 2nd. My most fertile week was May 30th=June5th. I had spotting on June 2nd. It only last around 12 hours, before it was completely gone. It was very light like pink lemonade, and only appeared when I directly wiped. It started out about a two inch long streak, and slowly became a little dot, that was a shade or two darker. I don't know if it makes a difference or not but I was sexually active with my husband, everday, before, during, and after my period, we have sex about once a day. Is it at all possible this was Implantation bleeding. I have never spotted in my whole life?? This would roughly be 2dpo, but considering sperm can live a few days is it possible the sperm met the egg early, causing such early implantation??

I'm almost sure that the spotting was from you ovulating. It would be too soon to have implantation bleeding. Just wait to see if you get your period, and if not, take a pregnancy test.

Out of curiosty how did you determine your most fertile days? I didn't do the math myself but even with a 26 day cycle it sounds "off". Are you charting BBT and cervical mucous or something? THe only way
\this would've been implantation bleeding is if you ovulated really early- the earliest implantation bleeding can occur is 6 days after ovulation. But it could be another "sign" of optimal fertility is occuring- i take it ur trying to get pregnant and if this is the case Ill keep my fingers crossed for you - Good luck :-) Daily "activity" was how we concieved our first son :-)