me and my girlfriend are both 15. we were dry humping about 3 weeks ago. we were wearing boxers and underwear. her pants were lowered. and i ejaculated. some of her pants go wet. but we dont know if any of my sperm may have gotten through her underwear. she had a period about a week later, but she says it was light and she didnt have her usual cramps. it wasnt as long as usual. lately she has been feeling other symptoms such as bloating, tiredness, tender breasts, food cravings, and mood swings. she has been under a lot of stress since 3 weeks ago. mainly from the event and school. she constantly worries whether she is pregnant or not. please help tell us if she is pregnant.

also she got sick this past week. the mood swings and bloating began around the 12th of september. according to the doctor she had a bad virus. i think she maybe over thinking this whole thing and it may add more stress to her. she only got better 4 or 5 days later. she was really tired, had headache, and coughing