OK... Here is whats going on. Me and my SO have been trying for over a year to get pregnant. The last two months, I've had severe cramping 24/7. Extremely heavy bleeding. My last period was a week early, and lasted almost 9 DAYS! This is unusual as it usually lasts only 5-6. This month, I had been tracking my Ovulation chart. And it said I was suppose to ovulate Oct. 3. So we made love early in the morning on the 2nd & 3rd of this month. This past wednesday my nipples became tender. Really sore, and sensitive, and are constantly hard.... and the cramping isn't as severe but I can feel it every once in a while, along with a bit of a back pain on my lower left side.

Could I be?
I mean, my appetite has severely increased this weeks, but I'm not getting my hopes up for another downfall. So if I am HURRAY, if not, I'll keep trying...

What do you think???