I have been seeing a fertility dr. for about 4 months now and things seem to be progressing. I recently finished my 2nd round of clomid and have been monitored to follow ovulation. According to my blood work on Monday I was about to ovulate. Since Tuesday my brests have been extremely sore. Is this normal? I will be going back to have Progesterone checked on Monday. I hate the wait. It is driving me crazy. My cycles have been very irregular with last month not even ovulating after my first round of CLomid. It appears this month that I ovulated on day 21 or 22. I am not sure when my period is due b/c of being so irregular. Can someone make sense of this all. Do you think I could be pregnant? I have slight cramping every now and then.

My last peroid was oct 10 and i had sex with my bf 2 days ago i have been felling sick for the last 3 days been getting really bad headaces in the morning all day not felling well could i be pregent