I'm 17 years old and you might guess that right now I'm interested in anything that is out of ordinary. Anyway, I saw my friend at school wearing a necklace with some crystals attached on it. She explained that she's exploring the world of crystal healing. At first I didn't take her seriously, but now I'm drawn to this theme, so I would like to know something more about this crystal healing.

First of all, crystal healing is not something out of the ordinary, it's just not that known to people. Crystals (or gemstones) are used to enhance the flow of our spiritual energy (called Chakra in India). They are placed on one or more of seven Chakra centers on our body. Seven centers are represented with seven different colors, and that many crystals. Elimination of negative energy, emotional healing, even some therapies, there are many uses of healing crystals.