I need to know what the best tuberculosis control is. The thing is I have been diagnosed with tuberculosis infection almost a year ago and I was taking INH for about 8 months and my last tuberculosis control showed I am clear of the bacteria and am not in risk of getting active tuberculosis any more. But you know how it goes once you get disease such like this you live in fear of its relapse so I am curious what the best tuberculosis control is. Thanks!

You have cured your latent TB infection and the chances of tuberculosis relapse are very small but of course it is normal having regular tuberculosis control after such experience. I also had tuberculosis infection almost 10 years ago and I never had no relapse afterwards but I had regular tuberculosis control and besides that I keep my immune system in top form providing myself plenty of healthy food and water and also I have those regular skin test just to see if I have some other possible disease that could trigger tuberculosis condition. Anyway the best tuberculosis control you could have is to finish medication course for if you ask me it's the best way to protect yourself from the possible TB relapse. And also if you get seek stay at home and ventilate frequently your room or home and cover your mouth in contacts with others just as prevention.