Hello, I am 17 years old and I'm a little bit concerned about my penis. I read some of the comments here, and I can relate to a few a bit, however, I wonder if the foreskin can bend/curve my penis? When I'm fully erected, I can't fully retract my foreskin. It stops somewhere in the middle of the gland (head), and it goes fully retracted only when I carefully push the foreskin down, if that makes sense. I have no problems in retracting the foreskin back, tough. I think I've noticed this problem since I was 13, but I'm not sure if I had it all my life. So, I wonder if this is the problem that makes my penis bend when it's erect. It's more of a curve (in my case, to the left and upward). Could masturbating more (since I'm really a fan of it; did it only 3 times so far), gently, done in the right way, make my foreskin more elastic & making the penis less curved? I'm not really that worried about how my sex life would necessarily be, but this thing is quite frustrating sometimes haha... Thanks!!

Hi GVNCH,

Your foreskin needs to stretch some more.  It should retract fairly easily, without help.  Masturbation will help it stretch.  Get an erection and pull down on the shaft skin so that the skin is stretched by the glans.  The more you do this the sooner it will loosen.

Very few penises are perfectly straight.  Most curve either left, right, up, and even down.  That's normal.

Hope it helps.

I understand. Thank you for your advice!