hi...

i am 24 and i am concerned abt my forekin....i have never tried it pulling back..its a kind of scary thing...
Recently due to a medical examination i visted a doc and he helped in pulling the skin back ...it didnt pain me...but now when again i am trying it is not retracting...i am worried ...pl suggest me...

Actully my fore skin is long and my glans are even coverd when it is erect.

Hi, I'm 14 and I had the same problem until the other day! What I done was lie down with the penis erected and pull the foreskin back slowly until it starts to pain the I stood up and pulled it back more and more even though it was hurting I pulled it back to the bottom of the head,I do this every day to loosen the skin so gradually it will retract without much force. When I first done it it hurts but the pain goes away once the foreskin has retracted all the way. There is no need to see a doctor honestly!
Hope this helps
sam Kruger x

Hi sam,

Your advice on stretching is correct and is definitely the way to go with these sorts of problems.

However, for those reading this in most cases when you first start it will not be possible for you to get your foreskin all the way back behind the glans. You just have to take it gradually and eventually you'll get to a point where it is painless.

The main point to emphasise when carrying out any stretching techniques though is DON'T FORCE IT anywhere. If the foreskin gets trapped behind the glans you will have to squeeze your glans and manoeuvre the foreskin back into position before swelling makes it impossible and a trip to A&E is required. Don't worry about it though, you need to know what to do but if your gentle and careful with it you should be OK.