I'am 21 years old virgin. Have a problem with foreskin, because it too tight. When I erected, I need to use force to retract, also it painful ( under head ), like skin is too tight. When it flaccid, I can retract and wash. Can I have sex without retracing my foreskin, or it is necessary to retract fully? I read, that if you put condom on not retracted foreskin, it can break. It is true?

Hi Tom,

Your foreskin really should retract when you are erect.  Stretch it.  Get an erection and pull down on the shaft skin so the glans spreads the opening or use your fingers.  Do it as often as you can.  It may help to do it in the shower as the warm water can help soften the skin.

You can have sex without retracting but it will be much more pleasurable for you if it can retract and slide.  A condom can be worn over a non retracted penis.