Me and my boyfriend dry hump regularly but he never ejaculates and we are always wearing clothes, usually i wear sweatpants with no underwear and he wears sweatpants with boxers etc. We also have oral sex but not bodily fluids are ever exchanged between persons. Im about 3 weeks into my cycle and today I was very nauseated this morning and also vomited later today when I smelled some chili. The past week or maybe even two my breasts have also been very sore. But I normally have very bad PMS, to the point of me vomiting and sometimes not even able to get out of bed. Another thing of note is Im in college and live with 3 other girls. Two of them started their periods today which leads me to believe I will also start mine soon since we usually start ours around the same time. Im worried I may be pregnant but I know it's basically impossible to become pregnant from dry humping? Am i just worrying over nothing?

could be the flu... or stress.. or anything...

You're basically telling us that you vomited.

But you have not had intercourse, and only "dry humping".

So, the odds of your being pregnant are practically nil.

also to note I have had food cravings, mainly for chocolate and have been eating a lot/had a big appetite

Hashe ever vingered you? It could cause pregnancy especailly if your hymen was already broken some how. Or you were born with a hole in your hymen.... So Your probably just sick...