I take anti-depressants and anxiety medicine, along with a supplement.
But I have this terrible drinking problem and I can't seem to stop.
I know it sounds bad, it is, I'm looking into AA.
I drink about 7-10 shots almost every night, if not every night at least 5 times a week.
I'm young but I can see myself deteriorating day by day.
Last night I blacked out and urinated on my couch. I don't remember doing it but I did. I Completely denied it but I found my clothes in the hamper and they are drenched.
I fall down and don't remember and wake up with tons of bruises that I don't know about.

What kinds of health problems am I risking with this dangerous cocktail?
What kinds of things do you suggest to help me stop??

stop drinking honestly because if your so young your going to end up killing yourself and you really dont want to do that i mean trust me i would love to drink btu since i have not had my surgery yet i cant drink and even after i have my sergery i still may no be able to drink because i could still have an attack even though i will not have my gallbladder anymore so i just give you this advice to stop drinking because im sure that you have so many people in your life that love youa nd care about you and that dont want to loose you

Honestly I don't know if anyone is reading this but I came across this through looking about information about combining buspar(buspirone hcl) with alcohol and I as well have problems previously mentioned. My problems aren't as often but I feel as though they cause major problems. As such, the only plausible way to eliminate these problems are for us to both quit drinking. I realize this and I really understand how difficult it is to stop. "oh just that party this weekend thennn..." then really i drink like every other day just about when I said I would quit. Difficult I know.