Hello, I am not a regular drinker and when I do drink I like to buy a case of beer and have a couple of beers each night or sometimes not every night. I am 18 years old male.

When I was younger (16,17) I did binge drink sometimes with friends and we would usually drink hard liquor. However, I have never had this occur before and especially this late.

Two days ago, I drank probably about 20 shots of 80 proof vodka (3/4 of a 750 ml bottle..).  I drank it straight with ice and before that I had dinner and snaked while drinking. However, I did get quite drunk although I still coherent enough to converse with people and walk straight without falling or anything. I even talked to a police officer (don't ask why!) Normally after drinking I eat and drink a lot of water before bed but I was a lot drunker than normal (20 shots of 80 proof does not compare in any way to having even 5 or 6 beers...).

In the morning I had an extremely terrible hangover, as expected, although I did manage to get 9 hours of sleep so I wasn't really tired. I had to work a half shift but that wasn't that bad. My alarm clock wasn't set so I skipped breakfast and had to go straight to work. My stomach REALLY hurt a lot. Normally when I get a hangover from beer it's just a light headache and a crappy feeling but this was awful.

However, this hangover persisted all day. Even when I ate at my break my stomach still hurt. So I ate after work (4 hours) and couldn't really handle a lot of food. Recently I have quit smoking marijuana so I haven't had much of an appetite and often get bouts of nausea which make it really hard to eat (I just don't feel hungry and don't feel like eating at all).

After dinner that night I had diahhrea, but there was NO BLOOD at all in it. Even on the toilet paper after wiping there saw nothing. Not that I was expecting blood I just happened to look (don't ask why).

Anyway, tonight I have had diahhrea 2 or 3 times (don't remember). it wasn't extremely messy and not painful at all, it was mostly like chunky little bits coming out. Not a true liquid. Is this still diahhrea? Anyway, it was not a normal poop, and before this I did have a normal poop.

Just about 10 minutes I had diahhrea again, and when I wiped I noticed there was a bit of red on the toilet paper at the end. I wiped a couple more times and there was still some blood. It is bright red. Fresh blood. My anus was slightly sore but that is gone now. This blood in stool after drinking - is it serious?

I don't know if I'm worrying about nothing, but  I mean, this has never happened before. Could this be related to the binge drinking? Since I have graduated and am working now I do not binge drink anymore, this was just a one time thing really and It doesn't matter if you do not believe me but when I had a couple of drinks I really thought that this vodka wasn't working for me. So I kept having drinks and it all of a sudden just REALLY hit me. But I feel that this is the "official" realization that there is absolutely no point to drink to get really drunk anymore. It's much nicer being completely coherent after having a couple of beers and If I want to feel it a bit more having 5 or 6 beers keeps me coherent and I do not get a hangover at all from this.

Very long post I know, for such a simple problem that may be nothing. But again I hope I can justify your time because I have quit marijuana and am going through a period of anxiety and paranoia about many things right now.

****Sorry that this post looks like this I don't know why steadyhealth removed all my formatting!!! I had everythign in nice neat paragraphs! arg!*****

A little red blood on the paper after a violent poo is just haemaroids mate.  If the poo starts smelling a lot worse than usual or there's more than a little blood it may be something more.

You get the runs after drinking because your body is trying to flush out the poisons you've been drinking the night before. A little blood is nothing to worry about probably piles, or from going to the toilet a lot, I notice that you can get very acid like poo after drinking, I mean it can burn and cause minor bleeding from aggravating things.

Also this will be the least of your problems if you keep drinking that much, you will kill yourself drinking vodka like that.

im 19 go to the gym and healthy even though i smoke , i don't smoke allot but i was at work yesterday and i had heart palpitations all day must of had at least 30 through out the day and felt really tired and dizzy all day - the doctor says i have anxiety but im not anxious while getting these palpitations and dont think i have anxiety and think hes wrong telling me im fine just because im never anxious and im always fine but still having these problems ? 

think hes wrong telling i have anxiety because im neveer**

Sounds like you got raped. Why were you snaking anyways? Lol