Hi everybody. I was involved in an auto accident 4 years ago. After the accident, I saw an orthopedic who told me rehab and a bright attitude would be my cure. But, the cushion between 2 discs in my neck was damaged and there was nothing that he could do about it. He said I was getting old and should expect to have aches and pains -as a part of life. I’ve lived so ever since, but I’m still trying to find someone to help me. Now, recently someone has told me that Cyropractor could help me. Is that true??? With all this pain I would not like to walk from one to another without knowing weather they will be able to help me or not first.

That could be the truth, but, still, every injury is different and personal. I had similar problems and I saw a Cyropractor who did some great work relieving pain and adjusting my neck so that I could again walk upright. But, my problem was not so severe as yours is, so I don’t know if he will be able to help you or not. Anyway, I think it’s worth a try… Good luck man.

Depending on extensive of injury and location of vertebrae. Sometimes fusing the bone discs may relieve and fix the problem. However, your neck will have less mobility movement. My friend Paul had two fused on his neck and you can't even notice the change. Two discs to fuse are OK, 3 or more I don't know. Location is key. Cyropractor in your case can cause more damage than good. Always get two or three separate doctors opinion. Hope it helped. MRI may be necessary to pin point problem.

Added Info from RenGar. With all the technology, you should not have to deal with this horrible pain. Keep in mind minor surgery is required. Some doctors go through means of back of mouth, others by making a small incision on back of neck. Paul my friend has been doing well free of pain, and free of any complications after surgery. 10yrs. and counting.

Depending on extensive of injury and location of vertebrae. Sometimes fusing the bone discs may relieve and fix the problem. However, your neck will have less mobility movement. My friend Paul had two discs fused on his neck and you can't even notice the change. Two discs to fuse are OK, 3 or more I don't know. Location is key. Cyropractor in your case can cause more damage than good. Always get two or three separate doctors opinion. Hope it helped. MRI may be necessary to pin point problem.