Hi. I am 2 months pregnant. Yesterday, I have noticed some blood on my underpants and I think I`m having a miscarriage. What are the signs of a miscarriage? Is this bleeding maybe normal during an early pregnancy?

Hi. Many women experience spotting in early pregnancy and do not miscarry. Some women have periods during pregnancy. However, vaginal bleeding is a common symptom of a miscarriage. It is often followed by cramps, or severe abdominal pain. So, if you have any pains, check it out. A simple blood test will show any chromosome abnormalities, hormonal problems and immune system disorders.

When I had a miscarriage it started out as just spotting here and there. About a week later the bleeding started occuring more often and kept getting heavier. I never got any kind of cramps or pain in my abdomen. I didn't feel anything. BUT light spotting is also normal in early pregnancy. Get a blood test done to determine if the hcg levels are falling. If they are falling that means the pregnancy is failing and you should probably prepare yourself for a miscarriage. If the hcg levels are not falling you probably have nothing to worry about.

Hi, I had a miscarriage 6 weeks ago when I was about 2 months pg. One day I was spotting brown just a very little bit. I didn't worry too much as I heard that was pretty normal. I was still doing it the next day so I called the dr and they told me not to worry as long as I didn't have any cramping or anything. By the end of the day I started having period like cramps and later I started bleeding heavily. I went to the ER and started passing enormous clots there. But, lots of women do just spot during their pregnancy, just so long as there is no cramping to accompany it.

HI,

Spotting is normal during pregnancy, but heavy bleeding and discharge is not. If you're concerned, you should definitely call or go see your obgyn. Apparently, 1 in 7 pregnancies end in miscarriage, so it's more common than you'd think.