Why do you want to start taking ecstasy when you just had your gallbladder removed. In any case I have heard that ecstasy can cause liver damage. Don't take it.

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

I agree. Ecstasy can have really bad effects on your liver and some other organs as well, trust me once you read about all those negative ecstasy effects or you experience them, you will never want to take ecstasy again. To cut long story short, ecstasy use cause gallbladder problems and every doctor will confirm you this. I know that it is hard from my point of view to tell someone that he should not do that (because I was never taking any type of drugs) but if you really don't want to endanger your health, you should think about it. Or at least seek for help.

Why? What would that do for you?I wouldnt why start to come addicted to something else. Good luck.

Hi there, thanks for adding your two cents. Was this meant for another thread or was meant to be its own thread? :-)