marijuana does absolutely no damege to the liver, it will only makes you fell better the next day.liver damage can only be done by: bad food, alcool, smoking tobbaco, not enough sleep or rest, stres or by another person with liver damage that can be transmited such as some tipes of hepatitis. mechanic icter is a form of liver damage that can lead to hepatitis if not treated correctly.

I am sorry, but how can anyone take that advice considering you can't even spell the words you are saying?!! I do partake in marijuana and I have had a liver transplant. I am in the process of quitting because I KNOW that marijuana has negative effects on the liver. It will not cause the damage that alcohol can cause, however, it causes the liver to work harder to cleanse all the toxins that you are putting through it. Eventually, it will make that damage. Granted, it will be a long time comin', but those with liver disease should stay away from it because their livers aren't working as they should be.

I agree. Please don't post (or advise or review books for that matter) when you're obviously an illiterate m***n. CHRIST! Learn to SPELL, dummy!!

I found this on wiki.com so just to let you people know, its ok to smoke every once in a while. And young man up top please learn to spell before u give advice!

The definitive study of the long-term health effects of marijuana to date was done by Kaiser Permanente. They surveyed the health records of 65,000 patients over a long period of time. They found no significant differences in the health records of pot smokers versus people who did not smoke pot

u seem more concern 4 his spelling than u do the actual topic..how childish..

Since you get the message,there's no need to insult the writer,get a life m*n

Not to mean to irritate you, however you are wrong, almost completely, in the context of the statement you have made or rather the conveyance thereof. Please do more research from reliable sources.