I am 14 and have never done anything sexual. I was at by boyfriends house today and he started to finger me really hard. After a few minutes I noticed I was bleeding a lot so we stopped. I continued to bleed for a couple minutes. I am beginning to worry because my boyfriend is worried he hurt me. It didn't hurt at all but I am still worried. Does this mean I'm not a virgin anymore? It felt really good but I'm freaking out something is wrong with me. Is this normal?!?! Help someone!! Every time I finger myself now it feels uncomfortable.

this sounds to me like your boyfriend might have been too rough, not intentionally of course, but the tissue inside your vagina is very sensitive, even more so because this was your first time. And it's not a good idea at all to try to irritate your vagina any further so it would be the best to leave the fingering aside just until it heals up. Yes, there is a chance that he might have broken your hymen, but you are technically a virgin untill you have actual sex.

Broken hymen maybe? If it didn't hurt then thats the most likely cause, you should be just fine.

Thanks, so it has been about two weeks and we are thinking about sex in a few days. should we wait any longer or should i be fine now?? What is a hymen??

used1326 wrote:

Hymen is the small piece of tissue right at the opening of your vagina, that is, it's a small piece of tissue that partially blocks the entrance of your vagina when you are virgin. So, when your boyfriend was fingering you, there is a chance that he might have torn your hymen.

I do suggest that you wait, your 14, you have a whole life ahead of you for sex. Although there are alternatives, you can be intimate with out the risks of pregnancy, make sure you practice safe sex if you decide to though, and yes you should be just fine for any sexual activities, just be safe. And clean!

Good Luck! 
-Chris

Chrs wrote:

Good Luck! 
-Chris

what alternatives are there?

There are many different forms of sex. Try fingering assisted masturbation, anal, oral, rubbing, and Other such activitys.