i love to masterbate and just lately i have realised that my forskin has started to curve to one side. is this normal and will it go away

im 16 and like to masterbate but ive been starting alot of bumbs now. ive bene jacking off for the past year maybe maybe 4 or 5 times a week. and i told my parents they say its just a rash but i dont know. on the back side of the head when i get turned on it gets a Big long bump and turns redish/ pruples sometimes. and starts white dots in the middle. any idea wht it is.

Im in 8th grade and my penis is about 4 and a half inches long when i have an erection

is this about normal. i wonder sometimes. compared to others, or if a girl would be like wtf when i went for a BJ.

Also i Wank about once a day every day at diffrent times. is there any problems with this.

My penis is about 6 and a half inches long, and I masterbate about 5 times a week.

I don't use any lube, and just grip the foreskin and move it up and done.

The foreskin massages the head of the penis, which I have gotten used to so when I use lube I don't get much pleasure from it anymore.

It is true that masterbation does not have any medical risks but it does have some negative outcomes.

One.) Seeing as how people masterbate frequently and when they masterbate, they usually ejaculate fast or at least a lot faster than they would if they were having sex with a woman. What this does is kind of trains your body to ejaculate faster so when you finally do have sex with a woman, you may have pre-mature ejaculation or might not be able to satisfy the girl as much because you won't be able to go for as long since your body is used to getting faster satisfaction through masterbation so it will ejaculate faster.

Two.) Since a good percentage of the people use pornography to help them masterbate. This is not always the case if you are able to moderate it but if people start masterbating to pornography too much and get too addicted, it can be like a drug. People will get used to the feeling of looking at pornography for a short time so it will take them much longer to get an erection and will have to look at the pornography for a much longer time to get the satisfaction. The degree to which this happens to individuals depends on how much they masterbate and if they use porn every time so it varies from each person.

The last point is there have been constant accounts where porn addiction and masterbation has lead to ruined marriages because the husbands get so addicted to masterbation that they don't get the same pleasure through sex with their wife like they do through doing it to themselves and they form a certain system where they enjoy it much more than sex with their wife. Also, if the husband is looking at pornography rather than having sex with their wife, the wife begins to think that she is not sexually satisfying her husband enough or is not attractive enough. She feels her husband is comparing the women in the porn to her and it lowers her self-esteem. This is where the problems in marriage begin. But this only concerns married people.

This was not meant to scare anybody, and it is all factual. Just thought people might want to know.

ZooCrazed, Good post buddy.

I believe what you said pretty much happened to me. I have been masterbating since i was young, and have been masterbating almost every day since then. Sometimes several times a day. I would use porn or dating sites, and sometimes have cyber sex. I became addicted to porn and talking to girls online while i masterbate. When having sex with my girlfriends i would have a problem with premature ejaculation ( cumming fast) . My girlfriend found out that i was addicted to porn and talking to girls online to masterbate to. It hurt her emotionally and did devistate the relationship after about 2 years of dating.

So it is true to be honest and do not let masterbation control your life. The dangers of masterbation are addiction to porn or other means to get off, premature ejaculation due to masterbating, and relationship problems.

If I can give advice, it is to only watch porn if you are with a girl and she is WILLING to watch it with you. Be honest with your gf/bf , and just don't masterbate as much. I've stopped masterbating because I want to see if my premature ejaculation is actually caused by masterbating to porn and other aids.

that makes you turb reddish/pruples only homornes at work.but i would advice you not to do it too much

Well frequently i discovered that masturbating about 2-3 times a week is the healthy. But also i discovered that masturbating to much can cause loss of fatigue, hair, and it can raise your hormone level. Personally I think once a few times is enough but i just keep on goin. Im trying to stop because i think masturbating and effect your personality.

masturbation is in no way bad for your health, if anything it is good for your health!! It reduces stress resulting in a decreased blood pressure, it has an iontropic effect on your heart (increased contractility), it enhances your immune system, eases hormonal fluctuations during pms or menopause (though this probably is not relevant to you guys), promotes the release of endorphines and other neurotrasmitters which stimulate your brain (ever noticed how study is so much easier after a good wank?) and it encourages healthy metabolic patters (re. sleeping and eating patterns).
Masturbation should not at all cause any sort of erectile dysfunction. This may be perhaps when masturbation is a result of boredom - you are masturbating because you have nothing to do and are actually not turned on, as such your penis fails to become erect. If you are absolutely livid with horniness and still cannot get a hard on then there is absolutely a problem somewhere, but its not due to masturbating (could be a prostate problem?).
Any redness or tingling after excessive masturbation could be from tension (just like if you rub your finger a million times it will become tender). This may be eased by the use of a personal lubricant. The only risk that masturbation carries with both women and men is the introduction of foreign microbes into the urethra, or under the foreskin. This may cause a urinary tract infection which, if undetected or untreated may lead to a bladder or kidney infection (which you will know about pretty quickly!). To avoid this, make sure your hands and any toys used are clean prior to masturbating and its also beneficial to have a good pee right after masturbating to clean the urethra out, or to clean under the foreskin after masturbating.

Hope this helps, and happy wanking :-P

Umm, I guess. I've heard an hour of sex is equivalent to half an hour of jogging. If your excercising your arms and legs, sure it's likely.

I'm a female at the age of 14 I have just started masturbating is it bad if I do it every night? and after one night I'm addicted to it what does this mean?

It is not a problem for me and I am 38. the only problem is that is does get red under the skin so I put on talc and also have to stop a few days. It sucks lol. If I dont release I just think about oral sex or men.

Using a penis health creme is the best way to treat your skin irritations.  These cremes are made specifically for penis skin and will help with redness, dry skin, cracks and even an itch.  Totally safe and effective.  Hope this info helps.  

Where do babies come from

Hi sir I'm Win I have a problem with my
Penis maybe it's over of masterbating,it's sound funny but I'm so scared becouse I feel pain when I go urinating,in the last drop is like a blood..In when I'm finish masterbating I feel a hard pain from my penis inside..now I don't no what to do..