I masterbate about once a day i used to masterbate even more but i heard too much masterbation can cause infertility and i dont want that! can anybody and everybody tell me some tecniques i can use to masterbate less! please help me out!

There are no techniques that would make you masturbate less. Good techniques would only make you masturbate more 
It is in your mind! If you want to masturbate less, try doing other things when feeling like masturbating. Go out, do some other stuff just avoiding doing things that would make you reach for the “friend”.
Personally, I don’t think that once a day is a lot of masturbation. I used to do it as much when I was younger and I have never had any problems. I do masturbate less now but only because I have a lot of work and am usually tired. Plus, I live with my girlfriend who likes sex, so I usually do it with her and then I don’t feel like masturbating but I do it when she’s not around of course.
Masturbation wouldn’t cause infertility directly although there are theories that suggest that over-ejaculation would cause some negative effects like premature ejaculation or weak erections and stuff but personally, I think it happens rarely and after all, you are not doing it five times a day.
It is normal for teenagers to masturbate more than the others.

thanks man,u helped out alot! and lately i only been masterbating evry other day