Even i had same problem called cataract in my eyes a year back. A cataract is a clouding of the eye's natural lens, which lies behind the iris and the pupil. The lens works much like a camera lens, focusing light onto the retina at the back of the eye. The lens also adjusts the eye's focus, letting us see things clearly both up close and far away.

The lens is mostly made of water and protein. The protein is arranged in a precise way that keeps the lens clear and lets light pass through it.

But as we age, some of the protein may clump together and start to cloud a small area of the lens. This is a cataract, and over time, it may grow larger and cloud more of the lens, making it harder to see.
I was very much depressed as I had no idea about this at all. I asked many people about the treatment, later someone suggested me to get my eyes treated from sharp sight centre.They did my cataract surgery using crystalens, they are the only one who provide such advanced cataract treatment.Now my eyes are perfectly fine and i can see properly.The sharp sight centers are fully equipped.n addition to providing laser vision correction & cataract surgery the centre provides comprehensive eye care diagnosing and treating medical and surgical diseases of the eye including occuloplastic surgery, viteroretina, glaucoma, squint etc. Sharp Sight Centre now has viteroretina clinic equiped with both medical & surgical retina treatment facilities.

Cataract surgery is widely accepted as one of the safest and most commonly performed surgical procedures in the world. Cataract surgery recovery is often very brief, with most patients returning to normal activities within days of surgery. Complications are rare, and significant complications occur in less than one percent of cases.

sharpsight.in