My penis shaft has a dark ring around it which is about 0.5cm wide at the front but almost 1.2 cm at the back from the bottom of the frenulum. When i stretch the ring, i see 2mm dry and dark lines. There are many, like tiger stripes. When it retracts, they form a ring again. Please help. I am uncircumsised and virgin and 16+.

Hey there it's difficult to say because I cannot see what it looks like.  Do these lines hurt?  Are you able to easily pull your foreskin back both when your penis if flaccid and erect?

Hi Athaos, mine started as a rash. When and got tested for all the typical stds. All negative. Was diagnosed with scabies for a rash on thighs as well. Was treated for it. Seemed to work on the thighs, but the permethrin made my penis swell up. It's tender and the top of the shaft has dark red tiger stripes around it... also has clear fluid discharge on the one side. Tender, not itchy. The rash started about a month ago now and almost healed entirely before putting the permethrin cream on for the scabies. Then it swole up. Been that way over a week now. Doctors looked at it 3 times now. Before the stripes started