so i have had an itchy, cracked penis tip for about a 1 1/2 month. ive been using hydrocortisone and it seems to work but the problem still comes back. i have also noticed 4 or 5 dark bumps on my penis shfat. they dont itch and are not cauliflowered. i visited to the clinics and the person there said that it is not HPV or any STI that she has seen and she has seen it all. I also remember using condoms on backwards and recalled that my penis was very dry and itchy afterwards. about 2 days later i noticed about 4 bumps on the shaft on my penis and felt liked bug bites. my sack started to get pink lumps as well due to sratching and itchying all night. i applied the hydrocortisone and they went away in about 1 1/2 weeks. i was stracthing and itchying on the inner thighs and around my pubic hair but there is no longer any itchyness or redness anywhere. however the lumps came back about 2-3 days after i stopped using the hydrocortisone. I have 4 lumps that are not cauliflowered and i have been cleared of all STIs. They do being to itch a little after masturbation. I am a dark complection dude so im wondering if my penis is broading out or if this is cancer? Can a yeast infection cause lumps and bumps on my penis?

Yeast infection can absolutely cause the symptoms you describe, especially if they are accompanied by a thick, whitish discharge. Irritation from condoms, spermicides, or even your soap or shampoo could also cause a similar problem. You may want to check with your doctor for a skin swab to confirm the presence of a yeast infection, and you can support healthy penis skin and keep the area well-moisturized by  using a penis vitamin formula (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil) as part of your personal care regimen.