(not sexually active)

Picture of hip bone area: http://imgur.com/UBuCw

My penis started hurting at the bottom of the head, then it started itching like mad after a day. I itched it real hard. The next day my inner thighs started itching and it has spread to a couple itch bumps on my stomach, many on my waist area / lower abdomen. I tried to refrain from itching intensely.

I've done a buttload of research, eczema is all I've found to fit so far. It doesn't seem to be mites/bed bugs/scabies/chiggers. Jock itch doesn't fit. Neither does yeast infection, or any other fungal/bacterial infection.

My penis has become less itchy but more try. The skin on the head is flaking.

I've been using ice cubes to temporarily relieve the itch but it's not too much help. My sleep is becoming very disturbed. Please advise.

I'm the OP.

As you can see from the pic what is causing the itch are little red bumps. Some of these bumps are brown or have turned brown.

I'm going to attempt a bleach bath tomorrow to see if that helps.

Update:

I'm currently trying a cream (started using it last night, was told to use 3 times a day) which is 0.1% Mometasone furoate and 2% Miconazole nitrate. Combined with Claritin Loratadine 10 mg pills. My situation has improved noticeably, however this is quite tentative since, as I mentioned, I started these medications last night (16 hours ago).

So what happend? I'm dealing with the same thing right now

What was the outcome? I have the same thing right now.

There are many routes of medication; I took borax baths. Itchying got better quickly, but I still itched for the next 8, 9 months. At least I was able to sleep at night though...

they are scabies see doctor

Did you ever find out what it is? I have the exact same symptoms. It spreads quickly and is also contagious. My gf has the same
Symptoms. I would love to get a name for the condition or something so I know how to fix it

Thanks