Ok im gonna be as detailed as possible. Ive been looking everywhere for an answer and havnt been able to find it. Im very sexually active. Hardly ever wear protection, a few weeks ago i noticed a couple bumps on my inner thigh. At first i thought it was a bug bite or 2 so i wasnt to worried. It was very itchy, but again nothing that worried me. thru out the next few weeks, it seemed to spread. Some of the bumps are big enuf that they are very visable, other bumps look like a razor burn bump, but i dont shave. It went from bad to worse when i started getting itching urges not only on my legs but on the bottom/inside my buttocks. i would itch so hard that it looked like the bumps would bleed, and scab over. They arnt leaking any types of fluid, but are uncontrolablly itchy. I have been losing alot of sleep over it. About 2 weeks ago, after taking a shower i examined my legs and on my scrotum found these pink lumps that didnt have any puss or any discharge, but when i scratched my legs i caught myself scratching my scrotum too. there are a few bumps on my scrotum a few on each side and underneath. They kinda feel like they have something inside of them but when i squeeze them nothing comes out. Ive been clean never had an std. About 1 week ago i noticed a small bump on the shaft of my penis too. Im not sure if its spreading to my penis or if it is an std. i started getting worried and went to see the doc. he examined it and told me that there is nothing i need to worry about. that its some form of ingrown hair. all i had to do is add some lotion to it and it should clear up. Since then ive noticed a couple more bumps on the shaft of my penis. Im really worried that i might have caught something. also from then to now, the itching has gotten so much worse. i scratch and scratch. i know im not supposed to but its uncontrolable. I try putting powder, ive been using Ice to numb my thighs but its not helping. recently withing the past week ive started really getting itchy place almost all over my body. Places such as my elbows, knees, armpits, neck, and the bottom of my back. i just want it to be gone and figure out what it is. If Anyone have any suggestions. And if anyone is going thru the same thing and knows what it is please feel free to help me out. Im thinking about going in and getting it looked at again. There really isnt any pain until i itch for so long that it tears away the skin. please if anyone knows anything leave me a message.

I have the same probs :/

Sounds to me like scabies, You may want to ask your doctor for a scabiecide that will kill the little buggers if it is that.

I wonder if you ever found a solution.. I am going on 6 months now with the same thing and I am about to donate my body to science, its really really bad. Hope you can share you thoughts and possible solutions or at least tell me it ends.. does it ever end?

Me too! Its been about 6 months... after 2 months a doctor told me it was just dermatitis and then a school nurse said it was scabies. I did 3 scabies treatments in the past 2 months.

Hi I come from and island in pacific and we have this kind of small bug that dig in ur skin and starts irritating it and it itch so bad and spread quickly. It sounded like ur problems. Here we have this three plants it's a herbal medicine and it really works. It's effective within two days ur scabies or any kind skin irritation will be cleared up. It's unbelievable. The islanders don't know what's in the plant that helps it cure but it does. And the best part of it, is that it is FREE..... As long as u can find the plant then its free...

I have this now too, almost like red flakey bumps on my shaft, head, and buttocks but most of the itching in the inner thigh and buttocks . hard lumps too. what is this!!!!

I've had this uncontrolable itch on my inner thighs like right next to my scrotum; both thighs and the skin has darkened over the past months since I've first started to see my skin changed as I scratched and scratched away. It first started in around mid-Feb to March and it spreads when I scratch other inner parts of my leg and these red bumps show, but when it isn't irritating, the bumps are no longer there and just only is the darkened dry patchy skin on my inner thighs (side from side of my scrotum) .. Please someone tell me what's possible to make this go away!

What are the trees called and where can they be found

itchy red bumps started on tights spread to lower stomic hips legs some big bumps alot of small ones dosnt itch for a lil bit then bam itches like f*****g hell if you dont itch it, it will not go away omg hell is the only thing that discribes it just like first post fits perfect anyone found anything out?

finally i have found something that i can relate it to but no oine knows how to cure it? the doctors are total drips and couldnt help me at all... this morning i woke with my hands covered in we small patches of boils to and its really intense someone please help me!!

John,sounds like Jock itch, get some anti fungal cream , use it after shower twice a day and wear clean underwear for about two weeks, lotrimin ultra from walgreens works well

See a Dermatologist. I had itch where the sun doesn't shine. Went to Doc, no help. went to gastro specialist, no help. went to Dermatologist. Itch went away second day of applying ointment he gave me....

I recently came across this same problem, i found an itch reoccuring on my upper thigh and then noticed it spread to my other thigh, after about a week it was on my butt cheeks and underneath them, now its been about 2 weeks and its spread to my scrotum and head of my penis as well as my thighs, pelvic area, legs, underneath legs, calfs, butt, and doesnt seem to be slowing down, i went to the doctor and she told me it was just a common irritation but i also think shes a m***n. Ive applied the cream she perscribed to me daily as told and i feel like it has only aggervated the condition. Please if anyone can help with a solution i would very much appreciate, i can't take this day in and day out.

what ointment did he prescribe?