Hi there guys,

I've noticed this morning that my urine didn't have this transparent yellow color as it usually does, instead, my urine was something like brown colored. Now, I know that a different color of your urine might mean that there is something serious going on in your body but I don't want to exaggerate so I thought that someone here might be able to tell me what exactly could be the cause of my brown urine color. I am not taking any medications, I go to the gym everyday and I try hard to stay in shape and look the best I can.

Your urine color can show you how healthy you are, don't you know that? Every change in your urine's color means that there is something weird (and probably bad) going on inside your body and it is like a body's alarm which tells you to talk to your doctor.

Brown urine color can be caused by some foods, some medications and some health conditions. Now, all of these health conditions which could be the cause of change of your urine color are really dangerous so you really want to see your doctor and do some tests, trust me on this one.

Okay, so I just got up this morning and I noticed that I have the same problem as Damien does, my urine is brown. I knew nothing about it so I decided to check it on the internet and now I hope that you can give me as well some useful info here because I got scared when I read what you wrote, about how it can be caused by some serious health conditions. I will go and see my doctor anyway but in the meantime do you mind telling me what exactly are these health conditions which you consider to be dangerous and are the cause of brown urine?

Sure Guest, no problem, these health conditions which could cause your urine to turn brown include bleeding in the urinary tract, hemolytic anemia, a condition in which red blood cells are destroyed, kidney disorders, liver disorders, such as hepatitis or cirrhosis, porphyrias, a group of rare, inherited conditions that affect hemoglobin, the oxygen-carrying protein in blood, melanoma, a type of skin cancer, and urinary tract infections. As you can see, all of these conditions are really dangerous and that is exactly why you should go and see your doctor and check everything, just in case you have one of these conditions.

Look, the most important thing is - do not panic! If you notice that your urine has changed its color, that doesn't have to mean that you are dealing with something serious. But just to be sure, go and visit your doctor in order to prevent any bad things from happening. If you have brown urine, that can be because of foods, medications, etc. For example, if you are eating food that contains a lot of aloe or food that has a lot of colors, this can be that. But also it can be something more serious that this, for example - maybe you are dealing with a kidney disease? Have you ever checked this?

I had issues with dark brown urine as well. True, I haven't seen my doctor about this issue. I know that this is a mistake, but thanks God I found my own way to deal with it. I started to drink a lot of water because that can remove doubts that you are dealing with dehydration. Also, you should pay more attention to what you are eating.

Like others told you, there are several foods that can cause your urine color to be different. Anyway, here are some facts that you should learn in order to find out more https://ic.steadyhealth.com/dark-urine-facts

Also, don't follow my silly way to heal this on your own. I had luck because it was nothing serious, but you should see your doctor as soon as possible to consult him about this issue.

Good day. Don't be mad at me but I need to tell you that I am reading some advice in here and I just can't believe what I am reading. You can't be that silly to try to heal this on your own, without even consulting a doctor?

Wrong decision! 

You need to do a urine test. Those tests usually can help you and your doctor to see whether the kidneys are filtering normally and test to look for urinary tract infections.Maybe it is nothing, true - but you can never tell. Having dark brown urine color can indicate several problems and your doctor may also need to do blood tests. 

Hello!

It is very important to track how often you go to the toilet and is there any blood in your urine. Sometimes this is nothing dangerous. It can be caused by some medications that you are using or some foods that have too much industrial color. So, it can happen to everyone.

It is very important to try to stay calm and see what is the best solution for you. I think that you should see a doctor, but I can't tell you what to do and when.  But you should.

Because of dark brown urine, my good friend found out that she has problems with the liver. Luckily, she found it on the time.