Hi, I am 24 years old male, and I have a urine problem. I have blood in urine for couple of days now, and I didn’t go to urologist yet. I am afraid of the diagnosis, because I have no idea what could this be. Did anyone have similar experience?

Hi, I had the same urine problem a year ago. I had blood in urine, and every time when I saw it, I freaked out! The urine had a strange color, something like tea. A doctor sent me to do some tests, and it turned out that I had a kidney stone. It was causing my urine problems and pain that I started having a little before blood appeared. It was strange to me that I didn’t have symptoms of kidney stone for such a long time but my doctor told me that symptoms are not always present. A stone that tried to get through the urine tract caused the bleeding. It also caused some other problems, such as frequent urination and feeling seek.