It's feels like I have to pee but when I go barely anything comes out. There is not pain or burning. When I touch down there it doesn't hurt. It actually feels good. I don't know what is going on. I think I have had this before but it went away. It's only been like this for 2 days.

Hello Anne,

Wondering if you still have a problem urinating more than usual.  What you have sounds like it could be the beginning of a urinary tract infection.  If this happens again try drinking some no sugar added cranberry juice.  Ingrdients in the juice bind to your bladder wall and block binding of bacteria.  If you get to a point and you have pain go to the pharmacy and pick up over the counter AZO standard.  This med is a pain reliever for the urinary tract.  I've used this in the past and it works like a champ.  Women who are prone to kidney infections keep some AZO standard around at all times.  It is also available in greater strength by prescription.