Hello, my job requires me to sit during the working hours. Constant sitting has corrupted my posture. I feel intense pain in my lower back and sometimes in the shoulders too. I used to go to a deep tissue massage therapist and it did wonders for my tensed muscles.Unfortunatly it took a lot of my time so I had to stop visiting the therapist. The last time I went to see him he told me that I should try small ball fitness. Can you tell me something more about small ball fitness?

Hi, your therapist was right. Small ball fitness is an excellent way to relive you from your back pain. I exercise using small ball almost every day. I had similar back pain problems couple a years ago. My boyfriend recommended small ball fitness to me. I decided to give it a try because the pain was getting worse and the pain killers just didn't work any more. At first you may find the exercises a bit difficult because the workout demands a lot of concentration. However, in time your core muscles will get stronger and as a result the exercisers will get easier. Also your back pain will go away and your posture will improve. Small ball fitness helped me a lot and I am sure that, if you give it a try, it will do the same for you.