I'm 6 months out from my surgery and I was playing soccer and I was coming down from a jump and my knee popped to the side it was shocking but not vey painful and it was swollen a little bit I could walk and jump etc. about 4 days later.

I'm wondering if I could have tore it again or it was just scar tissue 

Knee popping or knee clicking tends to occur when the joints are being extended, and at times, it can be accompanied by severe pain. The knee starts to click because, more often than not, there is a part of the knee that is not in its proper position.In some cases, the knee clicking sound occurs when the knee is getting rid of excess air that is trapped in the joint. If there is no pain along with the clicking sound, then there probably isn’t any reason to worry. Well visit here you will get better understanding about about knee popping, its causes and exercise tips for it.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use