For the past few months I have had a dull aching pain to the right of my belly button, just under my ribcage. Today, it has felt a little worse than usual, and I started pushing on that area. It really hurts to push on it, and has made it hurt worse. Also, I am nauseated, feel really full though I haven't eaten a lot, and have a bad headache. My mom says its my gallbladder? A few months ago I had really severe pain in this area and went to ER. They did an ultrasound, and said it was normal. Don't know what to think or do??

Hi! I found that Gallbladder attacks are more common than we may think. These are some of the symptoms of Gallbladder attack: pain or tenderness under the rib cage on the right side; pain between shoulder blades; stools light or chalky colored; indigestion after eating, especially fatty or greasy foods; nausea; dizziness; bloating; gas; burping or belching, etc. Do you have these symptoms as well?

I have a lot of indigestion, and nausea, and a feeling of being full. The area is so tender today, it hurts a lot, but I'm not sure if I should go in or not in case they dont' find anything??

Better safe than sorry. If you are suffering from all these problems you should see your doctor. You say that you have this for few past moths, so it seems that it wont go on its own. I hope that you do have a health insurance, I know how difficult it can be to even decide to go to the doctor... I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. Take care.