I have problems with flatulence for years, and still I cannot say I get used on that. I always feel bad and embarrassed because of this. Not so long time ago, one friend of mine who knows about my problems told me something interesting. He said I should try with homeo remedy for flatulence. I would like to know if that is true and if this kind of therapy really can help with flatulence.

I realize that most of the people deny it, but homeopathic remedy is able to help with some medical conditions. It is right time for all of us to stop blaming some other persons for this and give this kind of medicine a chance. Our grandparents used to believe and practice homeopathic remedies, so why should not we? If you have problem with flatulence or passing gas and doctor is not there to help you, maybe this will be more helpful then you think. My first conclusion is if you flatulence is turning to smelly or profound gases, obviously you need to perform some lifestyle changes. Homoeopathy has some good remedies for flatulence, which you might try to check it on your own. I know that because I fixed my improper digestion, and intolerance of certain foods. That is why I know it might help and with your flatulence. As much as I know, reason for your flatulence might be some abdominal infection. With some homeopathic remedies to heal this and changing in your diet, you will cut flatulence for sure. You might go to the closest pharmacy and ask someone more about it, but my advice is you should try with some homeopathic remedy.

Try Devrom for your gas. I had super stinky flatulence and used this FDA approved medicine from my pharmacy and it works like a charm. NO ODOR worries at all! Devrom (internal deodorant) and I found a bunch of places online that sell it as well.