Hi im 6 days delay my mentrual cycle is 30 days i am regular but this april, I still dont have my period, my period should be on april 15...my boyfriend put his semen on my stomach and I wash it with water and soap (im on standing position) is there a possibility that I am pregnant because I am delay? This is my first experience of delay period please help me...but we dont do actual sex...is there a possibility that Im pregnant?

btw the date is march 31 when we make the not actual sex

Has your period started yet? With a 30-day cycle, 31 March was likely to have been a very fertile day, but to get pregnant sperm has to get in your vagina. So, can you see any way for this to have happened? What were you wearing? What other activity took place? Was anything put in your vagina or near it that could have had sperm on it?

From the little you have said, it seems unlikely that you would get pregnant from your description.

I am so scared as well about this one. I have lost my innocence 10 days ago. I don't even know why I did this because I don't even like this guy, but he is crazy about me. Don't judge me pleas, I feel really bad enough.

Anyway, my period never came. I was reading a little bit about those possible delayed period reasons and I don't know what to think. Is it because I had intercourse for the first time? Is it because he did something that he shouldn't do?

I don't want to take any pregnancy test because I am ashamed and I can't buy them in the pharmacy store (I live in a very small town). Also, I can't tell this to my mom.

Help me.