My girlfriend and I have been dating for two and a half years and are not that sexually active. We've had sex a total of about 5 or 6 times and the last one was the first weekend of october. Before the last time we had sex we hadn't had sex for 6 months. She is now a week and a couple days late. (Could this be affected by sexual activity?) We also had sex like the day before she was supposed to get her period. I was wearing a condom, but when I was putting it on, I didn't pinch the tip to make sure no air was to be trapped. Plus, I didn't even cum inside of her. After we were totally done and dressed, we checked the condom with water to see if there were any "leaks."....there weren't any. I was just reading about pre-cum and the dangers of it, and me and her just kind of freaked out. I'm 18, she's 17, she's underweight and she doesn't eat that much. While I ws in college, she worried about me cheating on her and many other thoughts and emotions, now adding on the axiety about pregnancy. We're both freaking out becuse she was never more than a week late. If you could get back to me, that would be great. Help please! Thank you!

Dont wrry frnd....i also have prob related to this....so iam searching for an answer