Hi, my mother has lost most of her teeth. I think it’s time for her to get dentures implants, so she could chew again. Does anyone have experience with denture implants?

Hi, I have denture implants since I lost most of my teeth. A dental surgeon specializing in implantology placed pure titanium devices into my jawbone under local anesthesia. It’s so much easier now to eat, and I smile more often. My quality of life is improved since I placed denture implants. The bad thing is that it isn’t covered by dental insurance, so you have to pay for all the expenses. However, it’s worth every penny and I don’t know anyone who regretted it. However, denture implants can cause some difficulties, but they usually don’t last long. For example, I had sore spots for the first couple of days, and some people had difficulties chewing.