Hi, I placed dentures implants a week ago, and since then I have sore spots in my mouth. Did it happen to anyone else to get mouth sore from dentures? How should I treat it?

The same thing happened to me when I had my dentures placed. During the procedure, I was under local anesthesia, and everything was fine. However, two days later, I noticed sore spots in my mouth. I thought they would go away, but they didn’t. It was painful, very annoying and unsightly. I couldn’t eat anything salty, spicy and citrus. I went to dentist who did my dentures and told him about my mouth sores. He said that my dentures probably don’t fit well, and something has to be changed. He also gave me some tips how to brush and my teeth and rinse my mouth.

I have same problem. Had extractions and full lower denture on Monday. Was given no post op instructions re: the dentures. My gums are so sore I can not stand it. Have been putting orbase all over. Going back to dentist todaty (hour from where I live). Noticed denture is un even along bottom is that normal? I need HELP PLEASE. So much pain can not even eat. No more pain pills gave me 12.