Hi I'm 15 and began smoking weed during the summer. I had really never smoked until than. I usually got the usual regular highs until I would start panicking and the highs started getting worst after every time I would smoke. I feel really depersonalized and keep questioning my symptoms day in and day out I usually awake in the morning constantly checking if the feeling is still there also I have this weird feeling in my chest at times like I'm really scared or paranoid. Plzz help and has anybody ever recovered from this?

Don't worry it will go away

I agree with flip, given time this feeling will subside. It is caused in your mind and when you focus on it you can get more anxious. Look on the forum for simple tips on how to handle any anxiety. Try not to worry, try to laugh at your mind and say to yourself when you feel something weird: "SO WHAT!?". Good chance it will dissappear. If weed makes you anxious, don't use it anymore, it's not for you then. It will aggravate any anxiety that is already there.