I am 22 years old male I started smoking weed 2 years ago on and off I used to smoke and I was fine. Then till 1 year I didn't smoke weed at at all then 1 day my friend brought some very pure weed and he roll it in the paper without tabbacoo I smokee that 1 cigratte till 3 days but when the third day I smoked I got really high after sometime I felt my heart is racing abit fast so I put my hand on my chest and it was actually beating really fast then got really scared and all those thoughts started coming into my mind that I am going to die now well then I took a shower to calm my self down but didn't help anyway after few hours my heart rate went back to normal and I fell asleep and that day I hardly sleep for 5 hours then woke up and was feeling quite dizzy and I wasn't feeling normal and then after 1 week I had another panic attack then and I been 3 months I have done all the tests came back normal but I don't feel normal, I feel dizzy, lots of appatite, chest pain, tingling sensation, sometimes blurry vision. I have lost my semester plzz I need your help I want to get back to my normal life

You probably smoked high grade weed that contains high level of THC. THC is lipossoluble so it stays in your fat cells for 26 days. Many people feel strange days after smoking. In your case, you felt too anxious and worried about the effects days after you smoked so you kept thinking about the symptoms all the time. That way you created more anxiety. 3 months after smoking just one time is more than enough to get rid of the THC you ingested so you are now feeling the effects of the anxiety you created by thinking too much about the symptoms caused by residues of THC in your system.

Now just relax and stop thinking about it. Keep youself busy. And when you remeber the symptoms you stop thinking about it again. Than one day you will see that you are fine. More you think about what you are feeling now, more time these symptoms will stay with you. 

Good luck

But it's really hard for me to distract my mind and I went to a phsycatrist and he prescribe me anti dipressant pills which are not showing much effect on my I still feel the same the only thing that pill made is blocked my mind and I can't think anything which is more worse anyway thanks for your reply buddie

Be careful with antidepressants: can help symptoms but will not solve the problem and has a lot of side effects. Try acupuncture. Chinese medicine will help you with no side-effects.