HI my name is mel,
I am currently confused on when i should take a pregancy test?
:ast month i had my period on Feb 4th usuall the way my period runs is that if i get in on the 4th the nest month either i get it before the 4th or by that day , but my confusion is because feb had only 28 days would that affect my cycle? as well ii have had a bad mygraine for 2 wks and some naseua but at thime i get that before my eriod comes, my headahce went away but today is the 10th of march and dont know if i should take a pregancy test today or shall i wait 1 more week for accurate results?? im scared to waste money on a test then get a late period ?? what time frame is good to wait for an accurate result and does it matter that there was 28 days in feb ?

The "standard" cycle is 28 days (Ideally) however if you have it every 4th, yours is probably 29-31 days. With February being so "short" you should have expected a "period' if you are regular as you say, and there are no other complications or reasons for being late, approximately the 7th of March. With it being the 10th, technically you MAY be late and you could test now. However if you do not get your AF in a week, test again then seek advice from your family doctor or preferably an OBGYN.

My gyn told me that the pregnancy tests from the dollar store are just as effective as the 10-15 dollar ones at any other store. Just a suggestion