I need help!!! I have recently had a baby 5/5/16. Many due date was set for 5/6/16. I had sex with a guy around July 28 29 my last cycle was July 31. Then I had sex with my ex  the first week of Aug. it says my conception date is 8/14/15. So does that mean my ex is my child's father??? Trying to see before I go forward with the DNA test. 

Hi Guest,

You'd be unlikely to get pregnant within about 10 days of your period start date.  You are at your lowest fertility.

Conception would have been around the 14th or so.  Having sex after about 8/6/15 would be when you'd have gotten pregnant.

Your due date matches your LMP.  Your ex is the likely father.

Thank-you.. He still wants a DNA test to make sure. I got this gut feeling that he is the father of my child..

Even if my cycle was irregular. My last menstral cycle was suppose to be July 31 but it didn't come that month or the month before because I had just recently got off my birth control shot & it was getting back to normal. But I wasn't feeling nauseas until early September & that's when I went to the doctor and had a test done & my doctor said my due date would be 5/6/16

An irregular cycle makes it almost impossible to calculate.

Based upon the birth date of your child however, you did conceive around the 2nd week of August.

A DNA test can confirm.