Hi, I feel totally embarrassed with this, but, Im confused who the father could be. 
My last period was 24th July 2012, Ive not missed my next period yet, but i knew something was changing, my last period was 5 days long, and my cycle can range between 28 and 35 days. I had sex on the 30th and 31st July with an ex partner and then on the 3rd and 7th August with my partner. Yes I did wrong! The other thing is that Ive previously been pregnant with my ex partner and miscarried 2 years ago. 
I took a test yesterday and today both positive. Im confused who the father could be. Ive tried various conception date calculators and all suggest a date from 3rd August on wards. None have said the 30th or 21st July. 
HELP!

Hi Sarah,

With two positive tests it is likely you are pregnant.  You also don't necessarily conceive the day you have sex.  It can/does take some time, up to 5 days.

You had sex with your ex on day 6 and 7 of your cycle.  Then you had sex on days 10 and 14 with your partner.

The problem is that sperm can survive about 5 days.  So, if you ovulate early it could be either.  Normally, with a 28 day cycle you'd ovulate between about days 11-16.  Yours is likely a little different.  Odds definitely favor it being your current partners.

Only a DNA test can tell you for certain.

Hope it helps.