This girl says im the father. She did an ultrasound and date was conceived on April 26. I was still with my girl my girl and I didn't break up until the 27 and I didn't have sex with the person who's thinking I'm the father until the beginning of may. But the girl did have sex with her ex around April 20. Is there any chance that it's mine ?

Hi Guest,

Ultrasound dating CAN NOT determine when conception occurred.  NO ONE can tell when ovulation or conception occurred AFTER the fact.  Not a doctor, nobody.  Conception is not immediate, it can take up to 5 days.

When did her last period start?  How long is her cycle?  We can narrow it down using those dates.

I've got no clue she doesn't talk to me about that. I asked her if I could do an early DNA test just to make sure it is in fact mine but she said no. So I have to wait until the child is born.

When is the baby due? We can work backwards from there. I don't think you are the father from your post.  Her not wanting to allow you to have an early DNA test is ridiculous.

All it requires from her is a blood sample - that's it.  They get the babies DNA from it.

January 17 2018
Her not wanting the DNA test right away threw me off like she's not wanting it to be the other guys. But she may be afraid of needles which might be why she told me no. I just figured if someone was in denial of being the father the female would want to prove the guy wrong. For the early DNA testing don't you have to do a blood test from the stomach?

No on the blood test. It's just a regular blood draw from the arm. It does NOT involve drawing blood from the fetus - that's the old way and it can be risky to the baby. The "new" way obtains the babies DNA from the mother's blood with no risk.

The due date is calculated by adding 40 weeks to her last known LMP. In this case it comes out to April 12, 2017. She would normally ovulate between days 11-16 of her cycle, so between April 23 and April 28. The egg is viable for up to about 48 hours - max. So, having sex in May would make it EXTREMELY unlikely that you are the father.

With the ultrasound date and the due date, I seriously doubt you are the father.

As to the other guy, sperm can survive up to about 5 days. HE could very well be the father.

Well that a relief to hear but I'm still just to be certain going to have to wait until the baby is born to do a DNA test since there's nothing much I can do besides trying to convince her into doing an early DNA testing.

The chick is now saying on Wednesday August 23 that she's 14 weeks 2 days how can I find out around the time the conception date was?