[I had deviated septum and nasal polyp surery about 2 months ago and I still have congestion in my left nostral. I had the disolving packing, and the Doc said that my passages are so clear that he could drive a Mack truck through it. The drainage does not flow from on side to the other it just stay on the left side. Why could this be?

I am facing the same thing. I just had septoplasty and turbindate reduction done two weeks ago and one side is plugged more than the other. Actually, my good nose, is the one that's stuffed, not the one I did the surgery for to be fixed. If you don't mind, could you please share you experience? Thank you. Jan

Hi if any 1 can help me I would be grateful I had a septoplasty 5 months ago and the last 3 weeks it is very stingy and sore the nose has never stopped being tender and I was woundering if any 1 else had the same problems I am awaiting a new appointment from the ent but would appreciate any advice till I see them as I am very fed up as I expected it to be ok by now many thanks