On Monday evening around 7-8pm, I had a septoplasty performed on my nose due my deviated septum. The consultant described my septum as S shaped - 70% blocked in my left nostril and 30% blocked in my right nostril. The operation was a success for what I was told and due to the limited bleeding, I was given no packing. To be honest in the last 3 days, there has been no real pain from my nose apart from a feeling of pressure on my nose, so I have not been taking regular pain relief. The main areas of discomfort are my teeth - Upper front and all 4 molars. The consultant has advised this is normal as there is a nerve linked to the teeth that may of been damaged/bruised... The main concern I have is since the operation, I have been able to breath from my right nostril a few times but my left has remain blocked apart from one occasion, where my right nostril became blocked instead. Is this normal? My left nostril still has some scabs within it but my right seems like it is clear... My worry is that when sleeping I may have put pressure on my nose and therefore caused the septum to become deviated again Is there any way of knowing if all is ok?  

Did the pain in your teeth ever go away? I am having the same problem and I am very worried. Thank you.