My sister keeps using these diet pills. She is not fat at all and I am pretty sure those pills don't do much for her health, but I am really worried now that she has this new pill called dexatrim. It has lots of caffeine and other active ingredients. Is this dangerous for her?

How lovely that you are so concerned for your sister. I can tell you that dexatrim does work very well, but you are right that it is not the best thing to take in the case that a person does not need to lose any weight. Perhaps you can show her in some way that she is right the way she is, or encourage her to exercise instead, which is always good!

Hi dear hagen628 . I Highly recommend to use «Cloud Nine Hoodia800» for weight loss. Cloud Nine Hoodia800 contains only 100% pure South African Hoodia Gordonii and enables anyone to lose weight naturally within a relatively short period of time and without having to make any major lifestyle changes. advise to you this site

Cheaply and quickly deliver. The order well within the timeframe given. I’m happy, so is my bf ;) good luck

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed